You can protect your Piggy Bank and Piggy Cash with Laser Traps. You can collect Laser Traps by revealing 3 Laser Trap icons on a scratcher. Also, you can increase your max Laser Trap capacity from 3 up to 6 by playing the Piggy Slots.
Rules for Protecting Your Piggy Bank:
- Your number of Laser Traps reduces every time another player heists your Piggy Bank.
- If you have 4 or more Laser Traps, you will not lose any Piggy Cash from a Heist.
- If you have 3 or fewer Laser Traps, other players can heist some or all of your Piggy Cash.
- The fewer Laser Traps you have, the more Piggy Cash other players can heist from your Piggy Bank.
- If you have 0 Laser Traps, another player can only heist your Piggy Bank once every 12 hours.
Come back often to refill your Laser Traps to best protect your Piggy Cash!
Please note that after level 50 on the Piggy Map, you will not continue to collect Nuts and Bolts. We are planning on adding levels to the Piggy Map to allow you to collect Nuts and Bolts again, so keep an eye out for future releases!